Resource Allocation Manager
As our Resource Allocation Manager, you will be responsible for aligning the project demands with the available team members by smart planning and optimal allocation. You will work along our project managers as well as with our head of Solution Delivery.
You will gain a solid understanding of our business and ongoing projects, making sure our highly skilled consultants are used optimally to further enhance our UMAX solution and bring value to our clients through our projects and services.
The role will be based in Sint-Denijs-Westrem (Gent).
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Resource Allocation Manager, you…
- are the owner of the demand-capacity planning process within your business unit. You will apply best practices and by running an industrialised planning process, you will assure our UMAX
- delivery engine meets our project’s and clients’ expectations.
- are the SPOC for Staffing Requests
- ensure alignment between contractual agreements, financial planning and operational planning
- are responsible for finding suitable allocation solutions and you will timely escalate and resolve conflicts
- inform Key Stakeholders about project status, changing timelines and milestones
- will build strong and close working relations with our teams, leadership & project managers
- help us achieve our short- and long-term objectives, run our planning process always putting our company’s interest first
- operate in a team-oriented environment with a strong sense of responsibility towards team members and engagement objectives
Our ideal candidate…
- has a master’s degree or equivalent through experience, with outstanding interpersonal, planning & organisational skills
- has solid understanding of consulting practices and project lifecycles
- has been involved in, or exposed to, implementing business transformation programmes (ERP/CIS) gaining a solid understanding of developing and implementing software solutions
- is an accessible, dynamic team player
- has strong analytical & conceptual thinking skills
- has outstanding client relationship skills; understands and meets client expectations whilst increasing / maintaining profitability
- is assertive but diplomatic; can lead, influence and motivate others; has excellent negotiating skills
- has excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills in Dutch and English
- is stress resistant and able to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-hanging technological market
- long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… a lot of 'fun’ moments!