Integration Developer (Azure Cloud)
The Integration Developer will join a (Ghent based) European Project Team, responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution at our customers’ premises. Within this team, the Integration Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of Itineris’ UMAX application integration for UK Utility clients. In addition, he/she will take on the responsibility for:
• System and data analysis
• Data integration and orchestration implementation
• Software development, configuration and customization
• On-site and post implementation support
The post is a technical role in the Integration Team that will develop & support cloud-based integration and API’s, based on Azure PaaS components.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Integration Developer, you…
- work with the Integration team to architect and support Azure cloud based integration solutions
- design solutions with the Integration team using Azure cloud technologies and appropriate leading-edge technologies such as Azure API Management; Azure Event Grid; Azure Functions; Azure LogicApps; Azure Databricks
- create, maintain and version API’s in the Azure PaaS Integration platform
- use transformation technologies such as JSON, XML, CSV and SQL
- create error logging and reporting solutions and deliver to customers and partners
- prepare required documentation
Our ideal candidate…
- has a higher degree in Computer Science or similar
- is a Senior Developer (5+ years) with Integration experience (preferably in a consulting role)
- has experience with:
- having prior experience with large ERP implementation projects is a plus
- is eager to learn; has great interest in & is committed to keep up with the latest Microsoft technologies
- is quality driven, solution focused and result oriented
- has strong communications skills (Dutch and English)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- JSON, XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width)
- Azure API Management; Azure Event Grid; Azure Functions; Azure LogicApps; Azure Databricks
- Agile methodology / Scrum
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.