SR Functional Consultant MS Dynamics CRM
The Functional Consultant MS Dynamics CRM will join one of the Project Teams responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution at our customers’ premises in Europe. The role is based in Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem) and requires relevant CRM implementation experience.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As ourFunctional Consultant MS Dynamics CRM, you…
- are the link between Business and IT on the subject of CRM. Key subjects will be: customer service, case management, activity management, queue management and customer satisfaction.
- manage customer expectations, and translate Business & Functional requirements into application solutions
- attend workshops & meetings with the customer onsite
- follow up on testing and guarantee quality of the solution
- contribute to the further evolution of the Itineris standard UMAX solution
- take ownership of the assigned modules in the project and interact with other team members (Functional Solution Architect, Developers, Testers…)
- also collaborate closely with the Project Manager and Service Delivery Consultants
- participate in the project progress meetings and proactively identify risk areas
- apply your expertise to deliver high quality consulting services to new and existing customers
- continuously develop and extend your knowledge within the Utility market, and transfer knowledge to other colleagues
Our ideal candidate…
- has strong analytical skills (master’s degree or equivalent through experience)
- has at least 3-5 years’ experience as a Functional Consultant MS Dynamics CRM in the context of large, complex ERP/CRM project implementations
- is expert in identifying business requirements and has an excellent understanding of customers’ business processes
- has experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- has knowledge of PowerApps, Common Data Services, Project Automate, MS Forms pro,…
- is eager to learn about the Utilities market, the typical business processes etc.
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- is willing to travel - depending on the project implementation phase - to the client
- is a dynamic team player with true problem-solving mentality
- is hands-on, likes to take initiatives and is driven by quality
- is 100% customer oriented and adapts swiftly to fast-paced and quickly changing environments
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- an very attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- an excellent work-life balance
- and… a lot of ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!
- Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.