Senior Cloud Solution Architect
Itineris (www.itineris.net), headquartered near Ghent – Belgium, is an innovative and international IT Consultancy group focused on the Utility sector. We provide innovative software solutions (UMAX) built on the Microsoft Dynamics AX® platform as well as IT related services for utility companies based in Europe & North America.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
Currently we are looking for a:
SENIOR CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT.
As a Senior Cloud Solution Architect, you will…
- guide management and R&D teams in solution architecture and adoption of the Microsoft cloud platform
- provide solutions that consider the technical landscape, security requirements & the governance of the clients
- map the functional and technical requirements expressed by Business and IT to the capabilities of the Microsoft cloud platform and our ISV solution
- create proof-of-concepts, test ideas in the market and support hand-over into operations or product development teams
Our ideal candidate…
- has at least 3-5 years’ experience as a technical architect, with a solid technical background on the Microsoft cloud platform: Azure and/or power platform and/or business application platform.
- is a continuous learner, eager to adapt to new technologies and able to translate new ideas into business solutions we can sell to our prospects and customers
- can visualize a problem from various angles and provide creative solutions.
- has a problem-solving mentality and is hands-on where need to be
- can influence and convince the internal organization as well as the external clients with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration
- enjoys presenting a solution proposal to customers and prospects on executive level
- has excellent oral & written communication skills in English and Dutch
- is willing to go at client’s site and flexible to travel in Europe (non-structural)
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- a senior position in a flexible & growing company focusing their solutions in the ever-changing Utilities industry
- a role where you can continuously invest in your knowledge and apply your expertise
- long-term career development
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent), a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… a lot of ‘fun’ moments!