Azure Security Specialist
To strengthen our Ghent based Center of Excellence, which supports the UMAX R&D teams with specific specialist skills (ALM Processes, Testing & Certification Services, Release Management & Subscription Management), we are looking for an experienced AZURE SECURITY SPECIALIST.
You lead the development of information security architecture and ensure technology initiatives are implemented within the framework to make our client’s cloud environments more secure.
You are accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Azure Security Specialist, you…
- perform risk and security analysis of both internal as customer MS Azure Cloud environments
- are responsible for developing our cloud security architecture and standards
- design and implement advanced security solutions in the MS Azure Cloud
- ensure that the Azure Cloud environment and hosted applications comply with the security policies, standards and best practices concerning IaaS and PaaS cloud security
- implement and maintain ISO 27000 processes as regard to MS Azure Cloud
- give expert consultancy to internal parties (including our software development teams) and to external parties (including our customers)
Our ideal candidate…
. o IaaS and PaaS architecture
. o Azure and other security solutions and architectures, such as: Azure policies - Azure security center - Azure advanced threat protection - Azure networking
. o Security concepts, frameworks and best practice architectures
. o SIEM implementations
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent), a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… a lot of ‘fun’ moments!