The Project Administrator is responsible for the administrative support of Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers by following up financial & project management processes, in order to contribute to the optimal delivery of projects.
The function is based in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
As our Project Administrator, you…
- guarantee administrative support and follow up on invoicing and expenses on projects
- control on timely and qualitative delivery of time registration
- update monthly budget registers
- manage tools for project management and reporting (MS Excel, Time@Work, Sharepoint,…)
- prepare meetings and write meetings minutes
- are responsible for the administrative follow up of change requests / project orders
- collect resource requests and keep resource planning up to date in Time@Work
- ensure all project administration related communication
Our ideal candidate…
- has at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- is experienced with planning and reporting tools
- has affinity with project methodology and program management, ideally in an IT consultancy environment
- has good knowledge and experience with MS Office, particularly with Excel
- has understanding of accounting principles and financial terminology
- is accurate and confident in dealing with numbers
- has a continuous improvement mindset, is critical, shows active involvement and is willing to contribute ideas
- is fluent in Dutch and English
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent), a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… a lot of ‘fun’ moments!