Angular Web Developer
The Angular Web Developer will join a (Ghent based) European Project Team and is responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX web solution using the latest Angular Frameworks and components.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Angular Web Developer, you…
- design, develop and manage the mobile applications and portals from a technical point of view
- further develop the UMAX Mobile Application with new or updated functionalities
- collaborate with functional analysts to translate the user requirements
- test new functionalities
- actively think along and share knowledge within the company
- identify and resolve issues at the customers site
- document your work in a structured and transparent way
Our ideal candidate…
- has a higher degree, preferably in computer sciences
- is an entrepreneurial front-end developer with a passion for mobile and web applications
- has an eye for re-usable coding
- has a good knowledge of responsive design (Bootstrap, Foundation,…)
- has already some experience with at least Angular 4+ and TypeScript
- experienced in hybrid application development, Apache Cordova, Ionic, Electron and UI/UX experience are a plus
- has RESTful Webservices/JSON knowledge
- is a team player with excellent organizational skills; is able to work independently, and takes responsibility for project success
- is well motivated and eager to learn
- works in a structured way, is result driven and considers quality and professionalism as very important
- is stress resistant and respects predetermined deadlines
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- the possibility to work abroad
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent), a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… a lot of ‘fun’ moments!