.NET DEVELOPER FULL STACK (Sint-Denijs-Westrem)
The .NET Developer will join an Agile Product R&D Team (Ghent based), responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution to our customers in North America. Our Product Teams consist of a Product Owner, Scrum Master, Architect, Functional-, Software- and Test-Engineers.
The .NET Developer is responsible for Front and Backend code of our UMAX .NET based modules, such as our Customer Representative and Customer Self Service Portals, used by hundred thousands of users. He/she makes sure that the code lives up to the high standards of today’s mobile enabled applications in terms of ease-of-use, maintainability, responsiveness and other.
The role is based in Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem).
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our .NET Developer, you…
- design, implement and test the application
- are supported by a graphical designer if needed. Your focus is not on the pixels, but on the user experience and the code
- work as part of an Agile Scrum Team with monthly iterations
Our ideal candidate...
- has a background as a software engineer
- has a strong analytical mind: master’s or bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Sciences, Engineering, Computer or Cognitive Sciences.
- has (ideally) previous professional experience with .NET development – however we welcome starters too
- is eager to learn; has great interest in & is committed to keep up with the latest technologies
- experience in the Microsoft Azure technology stack is a plus
- takes initiative and enjoys being challenged
- is quality driven, solution focused and result oriented
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- the chance to work for a Microsoft Dynamics Global ISV
- an attractive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car (or car allowance)
- modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent), a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... a lot of ‘fun’ moments!