PROJECT TRAINING LEAD (UK - permanent)
To strengthen our European Project Team, responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution at our customers’ premises (London area, UK), we are looking for an experienced PROJECT TRAINING LEAD.
The Project Training Lead has responsibility for leading and managing the development of all Itineris Training deliverables for UMAX implementations. All implementations follow the UMAX Acceleration Framework (a repository of assets and methodologies) which includes a specific workstream on training. By utilising the UAF, the training team and working with the wider x-functional team and subject matter experts the Project Training Lead defines tasks, establishes standards, guides progress and selects the most appropriate strategies to ensure the track record of on-time and on-budget delivery of UMAX solutions continue.
The scope of the Project Training Lead varies with each implementation, whether responsible for the full lifecycle of activities within the training workstream, (preparation: creating the “training charter” though to the operations) or component activities e.g. customer delivering training in-house, 3rd party arrangements in multi-vendor structures etc.
The Project Training Lead will be delivering a train-the-trainer approach in this particular implementation. He/she will develop the training plan and approach, continuing to partner with the customer team whilst retaining accountability for Itineris’ deliverables and enabling the smooth transition to the customer team running the co-ordination and execution of the end user training.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Project Training Lead, you…
- lead and manage the development of all Itineris Training deliverables
- co-ordinate with the customer training lead to ensure the needs analysis sessions for all end user teams are captured
- create a “user training plan” and approach for and in conjunction with the customer
- align with data migration team regarding data requirements for training
- secure, manage and co-ordinate all training resources/assets as required
- set up and maintain a document repository for training deliverables
- create, manage and deliver a “Train the Trainer” course/s Setup
- work with customer training lead to ascertain the effectiveness of the course and understanding / capability client trainers to deliver end user training. Co-operate in a post-event evaluation and proficiency tracking make necessary adjustments to training as required in order to equip.
- provide weekly status updates including overall progress updates, potential issues and/or risks, as well as any resource constraints.
- provide on-going support, ensuring adherence to the training charter and scope, to ensure successful delivery, issue resolution, raising risk issues etc. to the Project Manager as required
Our ideal candidate…
- is a highly motivated, dynamic training professional looking for a challenge in an evolving, international environment
- has a background in End User Training, ideally from a vendor organization or consultancy delivering training as part of a technology implementation process
- is experienced in instructional design and development and course delivery
- is strong in managing team tasks and schedules
- has proven client management skills
- is able to work with cross functional team and subject matter experts
- is able to identify business needs, negotiate appropriate performance and learning interventions and leverage stakeholder support for instructional strategies
- has excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and adjust style and linguistics to the level of audience
- has strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to maintain deliverables and milestones
- is innovative with a passion for continuous learning to ensure we evolve with the latest training strategies
- is detail oriented and accurate
- has a strong interest in understanding customers’ business processes (functional knowledge)
- is customer oriented and diplomatic
- is willing to work partly at our customers’ premises (initially, London area)
We offer you...
- a full-time permanent contract of employment with homebased location
- an attractive salary accompanied by comprehensive employee benefits package including car allowance, private healthcare and 28 days holiday entitlement, (additional to bank holidays)
- long term career development and personal growth
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market and
- to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- lots of ‘fun’ moments!