SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (Sint-Denijs-Westrem)
To strengthen our European Project Team, responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution at our customers’ premises, we are looking for an experienced SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER.
You will manage the service delivery to a major Utility customer, and will be responsible for the cost-effective, timely and quality delivery of Services once the UMAX project goes live. You will motivate your team to achieve optimal productivity, whilst focusing on quality and customer satisfaction.
You will be based in Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem), with regular travel within Europe.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Serive Delivery Manager, you…
- develop & maintain a strong professional relationship with your client
- consistently execute & follow up long-term SAAS maintenance contracts
- are responsible for SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- provide input for permanent tracking of KPI's (financial, quality, schedule and risks/issues)
- manage a team of Service Delivery Consultants (functional, technical and testing profiles)
- are accountable for 3rd party management with a focus on quality and delivery standards
- anticipate and/or manage efficiently all significant changes under your supervision
- suggest & implement continuous improvements on standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies
You are our ideal candidate if you…
- are an experienced leader with a proven track record in Service Delivery Management from a VENDOR perspective
- have experience with Service Delivery of complex IT Solutions implying multiple partners
- have strong business knowledge on complex IT solutions (e.g. SAP, Dynamics, Oracle…)
- have affinity with software development, and a keen interest in both functional and technical aspects of our solutions, to be able to challenge the customers and give them the best possible advice
- have experience with Cloud based applications – Azure – SaaS and with Managed Services or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- (knowledge of/experience within Utilities, Telecommunications or similar sector is a strong advantage)
- have knowledge of Project methodology (Prince2) and are ITIL certified
- have experience with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodologies
- are analytical and proactive, with a problem-solving mentality and strong customer focus
- have commercial flair and excellent listening & negotiation skills
- have excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- are willing to travel regularly within Europe
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- the opportunity to be P&L Accountable on a major account
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- the chance to work for a Microsoft Dynamics Global ISV
- an attractive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car (or car allowance)
- modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent), a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... a lot of ‘fun’ moments!