SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER
To strengthen our European Operations Team, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager (Ghent based) to manage a complex implementation project.
As our Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a complex UMAX software implementation project in the UK, where your goal will be to deliver the project scope within time and budget.
Job location: Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem), with frequent travel (>25%) to the UK.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Project Manager, you…
- daily manage a team of consultants (Technical Experts, Functional Consultants, Developers, Integration Consultants, Migration Consultants, Test Consultants,…) working on the project.
- attend the daily stand-up meetings and ensure daily progress according to plan, keep team focused, manage scope & complexity, …
- organize monthly financial and progress reporting
- take the lead of the software implementation project and manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the solution.
- ensure that the project methodology (based on PRINCE2) is correctly used
- report on the status of the project to the Management team on a regular basis
- coordinate the handover of the solution, after the “go live”, to the Service Delivery team
- has a master’s degree or equivalent through experience
- has at least 7 years’ experience in Project Management
- has excellent customer-client relation skills
- has experience with managing large, complex ERP project implementations
- has experience with managing software development projects in Agile environment
- knowledge of the utilities sector is considered a plus
- has proven People Management skills
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- is willing to travel frequently to London area (>25%)
- is a dynamic team player with true problem-solving mentality who likes to take initiatives and is driven by quality
- is 100% customer oriented and adapts swiftly to fast-paced and quickly changing environments
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Our ideal candidate…
We offer you...
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.