Test Automation Consultant
The Test Automation Consultant will join a (Ghent based) European Project Team, responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution at our customers’ premises. Each Project Team consists of a Functional & a Technical Solution Architect, Functional Consultants, Developers, Integration Consultants and Test Consultants.
The role will be based in Ghent and require sporadic travel to the UK (London area).
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Test Automation Consultant, you…
- translate manual test scenarios into an automated test script in collaboration with the Test Consultant
- implement various automation tools to build and maintain the automated set depending on the Test subject
- design automated test scripts addressing various interfaces connected to the test system
- integrate automated test cases into nightly build system to effectively automate the testing effort
- execute test plans utilizing automated test scripts to identify software defects
- analyze and follow up automated test runs, adapt test scripts, report status and log defects accurately
- maintain a professional relationship with testing & technical teams
- share knowledge to team members on test automation and drive adoption.
Our ideal candidate…
- is a dynamic team player looking to grow in an evolving, international environment
- has gained professional experience in scripting automated tests (.NET, X++)
- has hands-on experience with various kinds of automation tools/frameworks (Coded UI, SoapUI - Jenkins...)
- is custom to agile software testing and test methodologies
- is energized from working in a collaborative and iterative development environment with continuous integration and delivery
- has a focus on continuous education to upgrade their skills with changing trends
- has deep knowledge of a business application (ERP is an asset)
- has a higher degree, preferably in Computer Science or proven experience in ICT
- is quality driven, solution focused and result oriented
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.