System and Deploy Coordinator
The System & Deploy Coordinator will support the (Ghent based) European Project Team responsible for the successful & timely implementation of Itineris’ UMAX solution at our UK customer’s premises. More specifically, he/she will guarantee and coordinate the timely deployment of the UMAX software and manage the UMAX system landscape which is required to deploy the UMAX project software towards our customers. The System & Deploy Coordinator will organize all software deployment activities: process flows as well as technical aspects.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
In your System & Deploy role, you…
- design the system landscape in line with the release strategy
- organize system monitoring and provide recurring reporting
- organize deploy activities, working out process flows, and give direct instructions to all actors involved in the deployment process
- set up and manage D365 for Finance environments
- manage platform updates
- set up and maintain DevOps (pipelines/releases)
- create standard operating documents for the projects to start their installations
In your Release Coordination role, you…
- set up and maintain customer release processes
- coordinate project release activities across different external and internal stakeholders and communicate to project team/customer
- schedule, plan, and manage frequent release activities of various applications
- are the technical SPOC for all matters relating to configuration management
- work with developers & testers to set up automation and identify & resolve build or deployment problems
- work with development to automate builds and software deployments
- ensures that appropriate quality steps and approvals are adhered to prior to software releases
- perform post release testing after application upgrades and/or releases
- recognize the need to change and adjust project plans
- maintain organization release schedules
- generate and publish software release builds and documentation
- has a technical background in order to manage and execute the deployment activities, and is interested in taking additional responsibility for the release coordination part
- has a higher degree, preferably in Computer sciences
- for System and deploy:
- for Release Coordination:
- has strong communication skills to keep all stakeholders informed
- has excellent planning skills
- is a dynamic team player who will thrive in an evolving, international environment
- has excellent on-site client relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- has strong problem-solving skills; can resolve challenging, time sensitive issues while maintaining client confidence
- has experience as both, team player and effective team leader (indirect)
- is able to travel occasionally (max 10%)
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- the possibility to work regularly abroad
- an very attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… regular ‘fun’ moments!
Our ideal candidate…
- has /experience with Azure and in working with Dynamics 365
- has knowledge of PowerShell and Networking
- has full lifecycle experience of Development, Test, Production, Configuration and Software Delivery
- is able to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities
We offer you...
Meet your colleagues!
- Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.