SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (UK - permanent)
To strengthen our European Project Team, responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution at our customers’ premises (London area, UK), we are looking for an experienced SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER.
The Service Delivery Manager will manage the service delivery to one of Itineris’ UK Utility customers, and will be responsible for the cost-effective, timely and quality delivery of Services once our customers’ UMAX project goes live. The Service Delivery Manager will motivate his/her team to achieve optimal productivity, whilst focusing on quality and customer satisfaction. He/she will be based permanently in the UK (with occasional travel to our Belgian HQ) and report to the Itineris’ Head of Service Delivery.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Serive Delivery Manager, you…
- develop & maintain a strong professional relationship with your client
- consistently execute & follow up long-term SAAS maintenance contracts
- are responsible for SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- provide input for permanent tracking of KPI's (financial, quality, schedule and risks/issues)
- >manage a team of Service Delivery Consultants (functional, technical and testing profiles)
- are accountable for 3rd party management with a focus on quality and delivery standards
- anticipate and/or manage efficiently all significant changes under your supervision
- suggest & implement continuous improvements on standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies
Our ideal candidate…
- is an experienced leader with a proven track record in Service Delivery Management from a VENDOR perspective
- has strong business knowledge on applied ERP solutions (e.g. SAP, Dynamics, Oracle)
- has affinity with software development, and a keen interest in both functional and technical aspects of our solutions, to be able to challenge the customers and give them the best possible advice
- experience with Cloud based applications – Azure – SaaS
- knowledge of the Utilities, Telecommunications or similar sectors is a strong advantage
- has knowledge of Project methodology (Prince2) and is ITIL certified
- is analytical and proactive, with a problem-solving mentality and strong customer focus
- has commercial flair and excellent listening and negotiation skills
- has strong oral & written communication & presentation skills
- is willing to travel occasionally to Itineris' HQ in Ghent, Belgium
We offer you...
- a UK permanent contract
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- long term career development and personal growth
- the opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- an attractive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car (or car allowance)
- modern, spacious headquarters near Ghent, at a stone's throw away from the highway
- regular ‘fun’ moments!