Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant
The Technical Consultant will reinforce Itineris' European R&D team, in which he/she will be responsible for building highly interactive, innovative applications for our standard UMAX solution, using the latest Microsoft technologies (X++). The role is based in Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem) and requires relevant X++ development experience.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our MS 365 Technical Consultant, you…
- are part of a Scrum team that focuses on specific modules within UMAX
- participate in the analysis of user needs
- prepare high-quality technical designs based on functional designs
- evaluate the technical feasability
- develop and improve applications in compliance with functional and technical designs
- guarantee the generalization/standardization of the minimal solution to obtain a re-usable component in MS Dynamics AX
- act as a technical reference for functional consultants, project managers and business development
- apply your expertise to deliver high quality development work, according to the Itineris standards in an efficient and effective way
- document your work in a structured and transparent way
Our ideal candidate…
- has a higher degree, preferably in Computer Science
- has min. 3 years of MS Dynamics development experience
- has min. 1 year of MS Dynamics 365 development experience
- has knowledge of X++
- has project delivery / ERP implementation experience
- is a pragmatic thinker oriented towards finding solutions
- is willing to continually learn and be challenged
- is a quality driven, result oriented team player
- has a keen interest in the Utility sector
- has excellent oral & written communication skills in Dutch and English
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training (a.o. in X++), long term career development and personal growth
- an very attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… regular ‘fun’ moments!
We offer you...
Meet your colleagues!
- Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.