MS Dynamics 365 Developer
The MS Dynamics 365 Developer will reinforce Itineris' European R&D team, in which he/she will be responsible for building highly interactive, innovative applications for our standard UMAX solution, using the latest Microsoft technologies (X++). The role is based in Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem).
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our MS 365 Developer, you…
- are part of a Scrum team that focuses on specific modules within UMAX
- have short daily stand-ups with your colleagues (fellow Developers, Testers and Functional Architect) to ensure the timely progression of the work
- guarantee the generalization/standardization of the minimal solution to obtain a re-usable component in MS Dynamics AX
- develop software based on the design specifications made by the functional and technical consultants
- apply your expertise to deliver high quality development work, according to the Itineris standards in an efficient and effective way
- document your work in a structured and transparent way
Our ideal candidate…
- has a higher degree, preferably in Computer Science
- has experience in OO programming (C++, C#, Java, .net …)
- has knowledge of X++, or the desire to learn X++ (exhaustive training will be provided)
- is a pragmatic thinker oriented towards finding solutions
- is willing to continually learn and be challenged
- is a quality driven, result oriented team player
- has a keen interest in the Utility sector
- has excellent oral & written communication skills in Dutch and English
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training (a.o. in X++), long term career development and personal growth
- an very attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… regular ‘fun’ moments!
We offer you...
Meet your colleagues!
- Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.