Technical Migration Consultant
The Technical Migration Consultant will join a (Ghent based) European or North American Project Team, responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution at our customers’ premises. He/she is the link between Business and IT, on the subject of Data Migration (of master data, contracts, transactions etc.)
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Technical Migration Consultant, you…
Our ideal candidate…
- has a strong analytical mind: Master’s degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or Computer sciences
- has a strong interest in data, working on optimization of processes and Data Modeling
- has an excellent understanding of customers’ business processes
- has experience with large, complex ERP project implementations (MS Dynamics, SAP, Baan, Oracle, …)
- has knowledge of SQL server products, ETL tools …
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- is willing to travel from time to time (frequency depends on the project implementation phase) to the client (EU or NA)
- is a hands-on, dynamic team player with true problem-solving mentality
- likes to take initiative and is capable to extract information from key persons (functional & technical consultants and client)
- is driven by quality, client focused and adapts swiftly to fast-paced and quickly changing environments
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- long term career development and personal growth
- the possibility to work regularly abroad (EU or NA)
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… regular ‘fun’ moments!