Resource Manager (with experience in Project Resource Sheduling)
As a Resource Manager, you are responsible for allocation, management and project success when it comes to our UMAX clients in Europe. The role will be based in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Resource Manager, you…
- are the owner of the Resource Allocation process within Europe - and ensure that this process is being followed
- are the SPOC for Resource Requests within Europe and oversee all resource needs
- you keep the Employee Skills Database up-to-date
- ensure alignment between contractual agreements, financial planning and operational planning
- are responsible for finding suitable allocation solutions (‘matchmaker’), and timely escalate resource issues
- Organize, prepare, lead and follow up on recurrent Resource Allocation meetings
- Keep the Business informed about project status, changing timelines and milestones
- Provide input to HR for performance appraisals / career paths
- are aware of impact of Resource Allocation decisions on other market/department and act in interest of the company
- operate in a team-oriented environment with a strong sense of responsibility towards team members and engagement objectives
- Work with Recruitment to identify needs that are not currently held within the company
Our ideal candidate…
- has a master’s degree or equivalent through experience, with outstanding interpersonal, planning & organizational skills
- has proven track record of all areas of Consulting/Project Resource Scheduling in IT or Engineering
- has strong analytical & conceptual thinking skills (scenario planning!)
- is an accesible, dynamic team player
- has outstanding client relationship skills; understands and meets client expectations whilst increasing / maintaining profitability
- is assertive but diplomatic; can lead, influence and motivate others; has excellent negotiating skills
- has excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills in Dutch and English
- is stress resistant and able to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… regular ‘fun’ moments!