COMMUNICATION OFFICER (expert in content strategy & creation)
You will be responsible for all ad-hoc and recurrent internal and external communication. You will focus on content and work in a team with our graphic designer creating a uniform and consistent brand identity, written word and visuals.
We are looking for a true digital native communicator with excellent copywriting and organization skills, who masters multiple tools to enhance visibility and create ‘traction’ on our company (career) website, on social media; on job fairs, events a.s.o.
The role will be based in Sint-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent).
As our Communication Officer, you…
- develop and implement a social media strategy; come up with an efficient communication plan using different communication channels aiming at reaching our different target groups
- build a strong internal network and proactively hunt for content to share online: newsletters, HR communications, project updates, press releases, …
- support our HR team in increasing online and offline visibility and help us attracting the best talent
- are a mastermind when it comes to organizing events: trade fairs, external and internal job fairs, partner or customer events,... You own Itineris’ event agenda
- proactively generate new ideas to support our business growth and company brand
- contribute to creating a long-term vision around marketing and branding and are not afraid to leave your comfort zone
Our ideal candidate…
- has a bachelor or master’s degree in Communication (or equivalent through experience)
- has at least 3 years of relevant experience in an external & internal communication role in a B2B context
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English; French is a plus
- disposes of good copywriting skills and excels in creative solution thinking
- has an eye for detail and consistency, and considers the word ‘perfectionist’ as a compliment
- is flexible and agile
- is well-organized, resilient and able to work under deadlines
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- modern, spacious headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… regular ‘fun’ moments!