PROJECT MANAGER (UK PROJECT)
To strengthen our European Operations Team, we are looking for TWO Project Managers to manage complex implementation projects in the UK (one in London, one in Manchester)
As our Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a complex UMAX software implementation project in the UK, where your goal will be to deliver the project scope within time and budget.
Your location will be mostly based in the UK (London or Manchester), with frequent travel to Belgium (Ghent).
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Project Manager, you…
- daily manage a team of consultants (Technical Experts, Functional Consultants, Developers, Test Consultants,…) working on the project. Ensure daily progress according to plan, keep team focused, manage scope & complexity, …
- manage a budget (P&L) of 5.000+ man-days per year
- organize monthly financial and progress reporting
- take the lead of the software implementation project
- ensure that the project methodology (based on PRINCE2) is correctly used
- report on the status of the project to the Management team on a regular basis
- coordinate the handover of the solution, after the “go live”, to the Service Delivery team
- play an active role in the set up of service contracts, together with the business development and the service delivery department
- has a master’s degree or equivalent through experience
- has at least 7 years’ experience in Project Management
- has excellent customer-client relation skills
- has experience with managing large, complex ERP project implementations
- knowledge of the utilities sector is considered a plus
- has proven People Management skills
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in English – Dutch is a plus
- is willing to travel frequently between Manchester/London and Ghent
- is a dynamic team player with true problem-solving mentality who likes to take initiatives and is driven by quality
- is 100% customer oriented and adapts swiftly to fast-paced and quickly changing environments
- a BE or UK permanent or temporary contract
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Our ideal candidate…
We offer you...
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.