Functional Support Consultant
- The Service Delivery Team provides 2nd & 3rd line functional and technical support to our customers after their go live. The Team is responsible for Application Management, Support and Maintenance, and for the overall satisfaction of end users about the UMAX functionalities. It monitors the high availability of the functionalities, makes sure there are no disruptions in use, and guarantees high reachability for user help requests (incidents & bugs) and short lead times for standard and non-standard changes. The Team consists of Technical & Functional Support Consultants and Developers.
- As our Functional Support Consultant, you provide support on all UMAX functionalities to our European customers. In this role, you not only develop a strong professional relationship with our clients, but also learn quickly all ins & outs of our UMAX application, which will enable you to become a functional expert. The role will be based in Sint-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent).
What is UMAX?
- UMAX integrates crm, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Functional Support Consultant, you…
- treat Records initiated by the Customer (key users):
- assure a professional and successful service delivery approach towards the customer
- respect all agreements between Itineris and the Customer, as set in the eXperience & Service Level Agreement (XLA/SLA) document
- provide input, advice and training to key-users and colleagues
- take part in project related activities as required
- participate in the standby schedule to ensure the resolution of incidents
- when functional questions arise, bridge between the client’s organization and the Itineris Operations team
- detect new business opportunities and communicate them to Business Development
* Incidents/bug fixes: diagnose and solve the problem or in case adjustments must be made (incl. development, testing and deployment), give status updates to the customer, follow up & close the incident
* Functional changes (prioritized by the customer): perform impact analysis (in time, money – in case of an RFC - and other Impact), determine which functional changes are recorded to which sprint backlog and (after approval of the customer) realize the functional change
Our ideal candidate…
- has a bachelor or masters’ degree in an IT (development) related field
- has a strong interest in functional business processes
- a previous experience in an Application/Functional Support/Service Delivery role is a plus
- has a strong customer focus, is quality driven and proactive
- has in-depth analytical and problem-solving skills
- is a quick learner
- is result-oriented and responsible (= takes ownership)
- is a team player with a flexible attitude
- is eager to learn
- speaks and writes fluently in both Dutch and English
- has knowledge of a business application (ERP is an asset)
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training, long term career development and personal growth
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.