The Integration Consultant will join a (Ghent based) North American Project Team, responsible for the successful & timely implementation of the UMAX solution at our customers’ premises. Each Project Team consists of a Functional & a Technical Solution Architect, Functional Consultants, Developers, and an Integration Consultant.
The Integration Consultant is responsible for all aspects, from conception till delivery, of integration solutions for our clients. He/she makes sure that all modules of our UMAX ERP software integrate seamlessly with our customers’ and third-party applications, to enable smooth data transfer (e.g. payment data, meter data, work orders etc.) between the systems.
The role will be based in Ghent and require regular travel to North America.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Integration Consultant, you…
- design, implement and test back-end integration solutions between UMAX and 3rd party business applications which are critical for the day-to-day business of our customers
- capture technical & functional requirements
- review, evaluate & elaborate the designs
- test & document the technical architecture of the integration platform of the client
- ensure the impact analysis
- work closely with the Technical Solutions Architect and involved parties (internal + external)
Our ideal candidate…
- has a strong analytical mind: master’s degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering or Computer Sciences
- has (ideally) a previous experience in large ERP environments – however we welcome starters too
- is eager to learn; has great interest in & is commited to keep up with the latest Microsoft technologies
- is familiar with technologies such as XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, WCF, Message Queue, OAuth, OData
- has a basic understanding of EAI, SOA & ESB concepts; experience in the Microsoft Azure technology stack is a plus
- takes initiative and enjoys being challenged
- is quality driven, solution focused and result oriented
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- is willing to travel (approx. 2 weeks every 2 months, depending on the project implementation phase)
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- in-depth initial training (a.o. in X++), long term career development and personal growth
- the possibility to work regularly abroad (US)
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
- spacious, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.