Learning & Development Manager
Your goal is to develop, implement and manage the Training & Development policy of all target groups within the organization in order to dispose at any time of qualified and up-to-date trained co-workers. This role is a global role: you coordinate & collaborate closely with colleagues from both Itineris Europe and Itineris North America, a.o. our E-Learning Development Officer, HR BP’s, Career Coaches, Experts... You report to the VP Human Resources.
The scope of Learning & Development includes:
• Management & Leadership skills
• Utility expertise
• Market expertise
• UMAX product knowledge (*)
• Software development
• Consultancy skills
• Soft skills
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates crm, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Learning & Development Manager, you…
- Initiate & elaborate a modern and adapted Learning & Development policy and define realistic goals, action plans and training budgets
- determine, depending on the needs of the Business, standard Training & Development programs per job category to guide employees in their career path and support managers in realizing their team members’ growth
- initiate and coordinate different Training & Development projects in partnership with management, experts and HR professionals and bring all projects efficiently to a favourable conclusion
- when external training suppliers need to be involved, provide advice regarding the different training courses that are offered on the market to ensure that the most suitable and adequate training courses can be offered. You select suppliers, negotiate and follow up on contracts with these external training providers
- ensure training materials are created and updated in collaboration with experts and technical writers, and are easily accessible for all employees
- ensure that the training courses take place in a smooth and efficient manner and supervise HR Assistants for the practical organization of trainings
- are familiar with training related subsidy measures and manage all requests for & follow up on subsidy files
- stay up to date with the most recent developments and trends in Learning & Development in order to maximize your own professional knowledge
- take ownership of all L&D related internal communication & promotion
- play an indirect role in Talent Management discussions, a.o. succession planning, talent reviews, resource allocation,…
Our ideal candidate…
- has at least 5 years of relevant experience within Learning & Development, a.o. in setting up a L&D policy (must!)
- can set priorities, plan, organize and deliver within time & budget (project management skills)
- is Business-oriented
- is to-the-point, result driven; has a ‘can do’ attitude
- has didactic & pedagogic insights
- has excellent communication and presentation skills and is fluent in Dutch and English
- is used to work in an international environment and can actively contribute to a good collaboration and clear communication between departments and countries
- is willing to travel
We offer you...
• a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
• to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• long term career development and personal growth
• the possibility to work regularly abroad (US)
• an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
• brand new headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (as from July 8th), a stone's throw away from the highway
• and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.