Internship / Stage
- During your internship, you will receive guidance to become a Functional Analyst. You will learn how to create your first functional design and how to work in a fast-evolving and international environment. At the end of the Internship, you will have a solid base to work in an IT consultancy firm like Itineris.
We have open positions in a product team and a project team, either for the Regulated (= Water) or for the Deregulated (= Electricity & Gas) market.
The positions will be based in Ghent, Sint-Denijs-Westrem (busses 76, 77 and 78 coming from Gent-Sint-Pieters stop right in front of the building).
What is UMAX?
- UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Intern, you will…
- Analyze the business processes of the client
- Identify the needs of the client
- Evaluate the functional feasibility of the requested functionalities
- Make a functional design
- Execute functional analyses with ERP (UMAX)
- Based on the analysis, give input to developers and testers
- Be involved with current IT consultancy projects
- Formulate and document conclusions
- Test designed functionalities of your coworkers
- Support the Project Manager and functional consultants
- is a Master student, for example in Commercial Sciences with major Management and Information Technology, or other
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- is a dynamic team player, eager to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological environment
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- all the support you need of your Mentor and previous Trainees to help you make your internship a success
- the possibility of a permanent contract after your internship, which include:
Our ideal candidate…
We offer you...
o long term career development and personal growth
o the possibility to work regularly abroad (EU or US)
o an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
o modern, spacious headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
o and… regular ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!