HR Business Partner
As our HR Business Partner you will work closely with our North American team to recommend, implement, and support strategies, solutions, and programs to enhance the effectiveness of managers and the productivity & engagement of our employees.
You will help optimize working relationships among teams and leaders; link HR strategies to business objectives; ensure compliance with all labor laws and code of conduct policies; counsel and advise management on a variety of topics related to HR and performance management.
The role will be based in Ghent and require frequent travel to US.
As our HR Business Partner, you…
• are responsible for developing partnerships with management and employees to deliver HR value added services
• regularly coach & counsel managers in enhancing their own leadership skills, addressing concerns, and improving on opportunities to develop high performing work teams
• work with NA HR Director and Talent Acquisition Team to help drive & manage workforce planning and resource allocation to align strategies with business priorities
• implement HR policies and procedures; set up standard work processes and roll out HR programs
• protect the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company HR policies and governmental laws & regulations, and minimize risk
• liaise with external Tax Advisors to deliver outstanding employee service in international mobility cases; collaborate with internal Finance and Comp & Ben departments to ensure a smooth transition of employees
• work with hiring managers to develop detailed onboarding plans for new employees and internal moves
• partner with managers to improve employee engagement and reduce turnover; track progress on engagement and action plans
• run the annual Performance Reviews including communication, training of managers and employees on tools & processes, and execution of development & action plans
• provide guidance to managers on base & variable compensation
Our ideal candidate…
• has a bachelor or master’s degree in HR or Business Administration or equivalent through experience
• has relevant experience in an HR BP role, in an international and ideally complex project-driven organization
• is willing to travel frequently to the US (25%)
• understands preferably the IT consultancy & services business
• has a proven track record in managing core HR processes such as Annual Salary Cycle, Talent & Performance Calibration, Succession Planning, Skills Gap & Productivity Analysis, Resource Planning and Organizational Development
• demonstrates superior customer relationship management skills
• has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
• is is a dynamic team player able to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
We offer you...
• a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
• to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• long term career development and personal growth
• the possibility to work regularly abroad (US)
• an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
• brand new headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (as from July 8th), a stone's throw away from the highway
• and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.