Center of Excellence Manager (R&D Support)
You manage the Centre of Excellence that supports the R&D teams with specific specialist skills. As a Service Center, you overlook the different needs in the company for your expertise and you work with the involved stakeholders to come to a manageable assignment planning for each of the teams.
You lead 4 central units within the Global Product organization: ALM Processes, Testing & Certification Services, Release Management and Subscription Management.
You provide continuous improvements throughout your services and processes and guide the resp. Services Leads to comply with the organization requirements and strategy. You report to the Global VP Products.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
• Take ownership of all internal ALM processes, including setting up small projects to update or create new processes where needed, and rolling out process updates or new processes in the organization (incl. publishing on SharePoint, internal training, controlling and verifying the correct execution of the set processes/QA)
• oversee together with the Test leads all Testing & Certification Services within the product teams (manual & automated product regression testing; Project & Product testing support; test methodology, processes and tools; …) and ensure there is a continuous focus on quality & quality improvements
• Release Management: oversee together with the Release Management leads all product release activities within the product teams and ensure there is a continuous focus on improving the release activities (Product Release Calendar, Coordination & Communication; System landscape & deployment process, tools and executions; Product Release documentation).
• Azure Subscription Management: together with the Azure Subscription Administrators, set up or enhance the necessary processes to govern subscriptions and provide ongoing cost & cost allocation services, and guide the Azure cost controller services lead to comply with the organization requirements & strategy.
• Overall Team Management: provide management input to your direct reports/teams and set team objectives in line with company strategy and management directives.
• Reporting: provide monthly dashboards on your units: delivery status, issues and risks, resources & action items
Our ideal candidate…
• is a dynamic team player looking for a challenge in an evolving, international environment
• has a higher degree, with a keen interest in the ICT & Utilities sector
• is a native Dutch speaker with good oral & verbal communications skills in English
• has knowledge of/experience with:
o Team & People Management in a Software Development context
o Microsoft related software development; MS TFS, VSTS or DevOps
o ALM Processes, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process standardization & continuous improvement
o Product testing & test methodology, and Project Implementation testing & test methodology
o Release Management and release cycles
o Management reporting & communication
o Budget input & follow-up
• is able to:
o balance the different assistance requests to a workable schedule
o adapt to new technological and organizational changes.
What we offer...
• A warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
• You will gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development and personal growth
• For those who want to: the possibility to work on projects abroad (NL, UK, US…)
• Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
• A very attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
• Brand new, modern Headquarters (as from July 1st), a stone's throw away from the highway
• Regular ‘fun’ moments!
Meet your colleagues!
Discover how it is to work for Itineris, read some testimonials of your future colleagues or watch some fun pictures or videos.