Medior/Senior Test Consultant
The Test Consultant will join a Scrum Team that consists of various technical & functional experts (a.o. architects, analysts, developers). Our Test Consultants execute testing activities on one or more dedicated UMAX projects. These testing activities take place during the project implementation phase (avg. 12-18 months) and involve integration, system, acceptance, and regression testing. The TC is responsible for the qualitative testing services of our UMAX products & solutions before their ‘go live’. He/she ensures the successful finishing of a project by executing the integration & system tests and guaranteeing that these tests were conducted according to internal standards and methodologies.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Medior/Senior Test Consultant, you…
• analyze functional & business requirements
• develop test cases, and convert test cases into test scenarios and execute these scenarios
• report status of test progress and log defects accurately
• communicate with your colleagues of the (test) team and the Project Manager
• maintain a professional relationship with functional & technical teams
• contribute to & share business and test knowledge within the team and assist less experienced colleagues when necessary
• are a key player in the success of Itineris’ UMAX application, the ‘lifeblood’ of our customers!
Our ideal candidate…
• is a dynamic team player looking for a challenge in an evolving, international environment
• has at least 3 years’ experience with system and (system) integration testing, preferably in an external consultative (project) setting (as opposed to internal R&D development testing); experience with testing an ERP system is a plus
• has a critical mindset and strong analytical skills
• is detail oriented and accurate; is structured
• can understand customers’ business processes and translate these into test scenarios
• is a native Dutch speaker with good oral & verbal communications skills in English
What we offer...
• A warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
• You will gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development and personal growth
• For those who want to: the possibility to work on projects abroad (NL, UK, US…)
• Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
• A very attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
• Brand new, modern Headquarters (as from July 1st), a stone's throw away from the highway
• Regular ‘fun’ moments!
Discover how it is to work for us! Read the story of Phyline, who has started with Itineris as a Test Consultant a couple of years ago.