Technical BI Consultant
The Itineris BI team consistently searches for new intelligence to add value to our solution and help make our product UMAX a greater success. We strongly believe that BI is a continuous journey and that remaining up to date on the newest trends and data is a must. We are therefore looking for a TECHNICAL BI CONSULTANT, who is eager to unlock all the information hidden in our data, is capable of absorbing a constantly changing technology tack and will help us continuously improve Itineris’ BI offerings.
The role will be based in Ghent and require occasional travel (approx. 1 week per 2 months) within EU & US.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, in creased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Technical BI Consultant, you…
- believe that intelligent insights in data will significantly improve the whole business, and are convinced that
- BI reporting is a must to upscale our services towards our clients
- are responsible for designing the technical architecture needed to fulfill our clients’ needs
- interact with customers, maturing initial descriptions into solid and comprehensive reporting
- requirements, and further translate these requirements into a working, performant reporting solution
- guard the right balance between flexibility, reusability & maintenance costs
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- long term career development and personal growth
- the possibility to work regularly abroad (NL, UK, US…)
- an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- brand new headquarters in Sint-Denijs-Westrem (as from July 8th), a stone's throw away from the highway
- and... regular ‘fun’ moments!
Our ideal candidate…
has min. 4 years of technical Business Intelligence experience in a Microsoft environment
has experience with multi-dimensional and tabular modeling
has thorough knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server BI-Suite: SSRS (Reporting Services), SSAS (Analysis Services), SSIS (Integration Services), PowerBI, Azure SQL, DAX query language, Power Pivot etc.
has a good understanding of Dynamics D365 for Finance & Operations or/and AX2012, with technical knowledge of data entities as a plus
can quickly absorb the ins and outs of our UMAX data model (1.000+ tables) and by extension the whole D365 F&O data model (8.000+ tables)
is fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
is capable of working in team (with both BI and functional & technical peers)
We offer you...