The Itineris BI team consistently searches for more intelligence to add value to our solution and help make our product UMAX a greater success. We strongly believe that BI is a continuous journey and that remaining up to date on the newest trends and data is a must. That’s why we are looking for a dynamic BI EXPERT, who wants to be a beacon for our organization to rise our level of service, who is eager to share his/her knowledge with the team and will continuously improve Itineris' BI offerings.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, in creased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our BI Lead, you…
- believe that intelligent insights in data will significantly improve the whole business, and are convinced that BI reporting is a must to upscale our services towards our clients
- are responsible for developing a product strategy around BI and reporting, based on the newest technologies available and will continuously align this with our clients’ expectations & needs
- are our internal & external SPOC for BI-related topics & work together with multiple stakeholders including business development, sales, the project implementation teams & R&D
- inspire a small team of BI analyst/developers to deliver the best possible data warehouse, business intelligence and reporting systems that are aligned with our clients’ expectations
- function as a bridge between the functional and core technical requirements & transform them into functional business intelligence designs
- are also responsible for training the clients and colleagues in the use of the Business Intelligence solution
- advocate data completeness and quality, essential to run the systems effectively
Our ideal candidate…
- is a dynamic team player looking to grow in an evolving, international environment
- has a Bachelor or Master’s degree, with a keen interest in the ICT & Utilities sector
- has at least 4 years of relevant, technical, Business Intelligence experience, within a Microsoft environment
- has experience in dimensional modelling and can translate report definitions into a technical reporting model
- can absorb & synthesize current BI and trend data
- is eager to discover new features and to expand his/her knowledge in BI technology related to Dynamics 365
- knows the Microsoft SQL Server BI-Suite (reporting services, analysis services, integration services, PowerBI, Azure SQL...), and understands/can define database structures and SQL queries
- (knowledge of Power BI concepts and DAX query language is a plus)
- can lead a team of max. 5 people
- has strong organization & planning skills, and is familiar with the scrum methodology
- is familiar with MS Excel pivot tables & reporting
- is a native Dutch speaker with excellent oral & verbal communications skills in English
What we offer...
- A warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- You will gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- An exhaustive initial training plan, long term career development and personal growth
- For those who want to: the possibility to work on projects abroad (NL, UK, US…)
- Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- A very attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
- Brand new, modern Headquarters in Ghent (Sint-Denijs-Westrem) as from July 1st, a stone's throw away from the highway
- Regular ‘fun’ moments!