Technical Project Solution Architect
The Technical Solution Architect is the technical lead of the project from concept to delivery & acceptance, with focus on interfacing and infrastructure. The TSA maps current client architecture with future (UMAX) architecture, develops and documents the current and future technical architectures, challenges the feasibility of the technical solution, validates the software delivery and is responsible for all migrations to & integrations with Azure technologies.
The TSA may be asked to assist the BD team during sales trajectories, but will mainly be involved as soon as the contract is signed, to outline in detail the technical specifications (= the analysis & design phases) of the proposed solution and ensure follow up throughout the rest of the project.
The role is based in Ghent and requires – depending on project status - occasional to regular travel to customers within EU.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Technical Project Solution Architect, you…
- coordinate technical kick-off sessions by providing architecture overviews and formulating recommendations
- develop the technical architectures
- are responsible for impact analysis
- produce technical requirements, feasibility studies, software architecture documents, testing strategy recommendations and other relevant documents
- ensure development standards and best practices in order to achieve a performant solution
- validate if the output of all product developments meets the technical architecture requirements
- migrate the solution from a 3rd party hosting facility to Azure
- migrate the existing interfacing with other applications to Azure
- integrate the solution with relevant Azure technologies (Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, Azure Data Lake, …)
- enable the integration with portal solutions, supporting customer self service
- extend UMAX with a reporting infrastructure on Azure technologies leveraging Power BI
Our ideal candidate…
- has min. 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Technical Analyst/Architect in large Dynamics / ERP implementation projects
- has a broad IT knowledge, and experience with:
- has experience with providing technical estimates
- is credible and reliable; can influence & convince the internal organization and the customers with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration
- is willing and able to perform customer facing activities (technical workshops, demos, presentations…)
- can visualize a problem from various angles
- is willing to go at client’s site and is flexible to travel in Europe (mainly NL, FR and UK)
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- is a dynamic team player able to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- long term career development and personal growth
- the possibility to work regularly abroad (EU/ US)
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- new, modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent), a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… regular ‘fun’ moments!
- infrastructures – interfaces
- Microsoft products & technologies in general
- Cloud architecture and Microsoft Azure
- Nice to have: SQL server product(s), MS Dynamics, BizTalk server, SOA architecture, BI
We offer you...