Service Delivery Manager
To strengthen our European Operations organization, we are looking for an experienced SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER.
The Service Delivery Manager manages the service delivery processes to a selection of our Utility customers, and is responsible for the cost-effective, timely and quality delivery of Services once our customers go live.
The Service Delivery Manager motivates his/her team to achieve optimal productivity, whilst focusing on quality and customer satisfaction. He/she will be based in Ghent and report to the Head of Service Delivery.
As our Service Delivery Manager, you…
• develop & maintain a strong professional relationship with your clients
• consistently execute & follow up long-term application maintenance contracts
• are responsible for SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
• provide input for permanent tracking of KPI's (financial, quality, schedule and risks/issues)
• manage a team of Service Delivery Consultants (functional, technical and testing profiles)
• identify new business opportunities and help transform these into concrete proposals
• are accountable for 3rd party management with a focus on quality and delivery standards
• anticipate and/or manage efficiently all significant changes or new projects under your supervision
• suggest & implement continuous improvements on standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies
Our ideal candidate…
• is an experienced leader with a proven track record in Service Delivery Management from a vendor perspective
• has strong business knowledge on applied ERP solutions (e.g. SAP, Dynamics, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
• has affinity with software development, and a keen interest in both functional and technical aspects of our solutions, to be able to challenge the customers and give them the best possible advice
• knowledge of the Utilities, Telecommunications or similar sectors is a strong advantage
• has knowledge of Project methodology (Prince2) and is ITIL certified
• is analytical and proactive, with a problem-solving mentality and strong customer focus
• has commercial flair and excellent listening and negotiation skills
• has strong oral & written communication & presentation skills (Dutch and English)
• is willing to travel (30%) on a monthly basis
What we offer...
• A warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
• You will gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development and personal growth
• For those who want to: the possibility to work on projects abroad (NL, UK, US…)
• Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
• A very attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
• Brand new, modern Headquarters (as from July 1st), a stone's throw away from the highway
• Regular ‘fun’ moments!
Discover how it is to work for us! Read the story of Bob, who has started with Itineris as a Service Delivery Consultant a couple of years ago.