After a thorough initial training period, the Test Consultant will join a Scrum Team that consists of various technical & functional experts (a.o. architects, analysts, developers). The TC is responsible for the qualitative testing services of our UMAX products & solutions before their ‘go live’. He/she ensures the successful finishing of a project by executing the integration & system tests and guaranteeing that these tests were conducted according to internal standards and methodologies.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Test Consultant, you…
• analyze functional & business requirements
• develop test cases
• convert test cases into test scenarios and execute these scenarios
• report status of test progress and log defects accurately
• communicate with the (test) team and Project Manager
• maintain a professional relationship with functional & technical teams
• contribute to & share business and test knowledge within the team
• are a key player in the success of the UMAX application, which is the lifeblood of our customers!
Our ideal candidate…
• is a dynamic team player looking to grow in an evolving, international environment
• has a Bachelor or Master’s degree, with a keen interest in the ICT & Utilities sector
• is detail oriented and accurate
• has a strong interest in understanding customers’ business processes (functional knowledge)
• is a native Dutch speaker with good oral & verbal communications skills in English
• takes initiative! You are capable to extract information from key-persons and not afraid to go in depth
• is willing to & capable of continuously learning
Nice to have:
• deep knowledge of a business application (ERP)
• prior experience in a testing role or knowledge of utility business
What we offer...
• A warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
• You will gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development and personal growth
• For those who want to: the possibility to work on projects abroad (NL, UK, US…)
• Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
• A very attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
• Brand new, modern Headquarters (as from July 1st), a stone's throw away from the highway
• Regular ‘fun’ moments!
Discover how it is to work for us! Read the story of Phyline, who has started with Itineris as a Test Consultant a couple of years ago.