IT Planning Officer for R&D
Your role and tasks...
As an IT Planning officer, you are responsible to administer the scrum tasks in our product development environment and to provide reporting support. Hence, broadly speaking, your job consists of three parts: planning, follow up, and reporting of the various (short term) project deliverables in our Product Development/ R&D environment.
• assure an up-to-date sprint planning and assure all parties involved are aware
- backlog items and related tasks created, assigned and prioritized to the available resources
- monitoring and follow-up time spent vs forecast
- anticipate the expertise and absence of team-members (holiday, training, …)
• always be aware of the actual situation, monitoring the SCRUM dashboard and ensuring it reflects reality
• be the single point of contact for team members with regard to administrative questions and priority setting issues
• prepare and lead scrum events (daily stand-up meetings, sprint review, sprint planning, retrospective)
• be the right hand of the R&D manager
- provide tools for supporting long term planning and team follow up
- provide reports per customer and activity, KPI follow up
- leading and guarding the uniformity and continuously improving professionalism within and cross teams
- timely report inconsistencies and potential risks, proactively propose solutions
- help improve, or implement new, processes in the product development environment (e.g. ALM, bug fix pack procedure,…)
- assess the impact of actions and decisions on other departments of the organization
Who are we looking for...
A dynamic team player looking to grow in an evolving, international environment and who
• is detailed oriented and accurate
• is communicative and makes sure everyone involved has the relevant information
• can distinguish priorities and guard them
• has affinity with project methodology and project management in an IT consultancy environment
• has a 360° view on all goals
• has knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel)
• has experience with SCRUM, planning or ALM-tools (TFS, VSTS, ClearCase, …) is an asset
• is Dutch speaking and has a professional level of English (both verbal and written)
What we offer...
- Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- Long term career development
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)