Functional Consultant Asset & Service Management (ASM)
Your role and tasks...
As a Functional consultant Asset & Service Management you will be part of the functional team and will be responsible for the implementation of the ASM module of the product for utilities in Belgium and abroad.
- Be responsible for the alignment between the Itineris asset & service management module and existing platforms (such as GIS - Geographical Information System)
- Collect relevant business and functional requirements from customers and market evolution
- Elaborate functional designs and support development and testing
In track of implementing the product you will:
- Implement the asset management module and interface it to other applications in the customer’s architecture (such as GIS) and support delivery
- Lead and organize meetings and workshops with the customer and third parties
Who are we looking for...
… a dynamic team player with true problem-solving mentality who likes to take initiatives and who’s driven by quality. You’re willing to work in an international mindset and are able to adapt swiftly to new environments. Next to that, you:
- have a Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- have relevant experience in one or more of these areas:
o asset management (non-financial)
o project modules in an ERP system
o service management
o GIS applications
o Supply chain management
- are Dutch speaking and have a good knowledge of English
- are willing to travel up to 50% of your time.
What we offer...
- Work for a leading International software vendor in the utilities sector elected “Trends Gazelle 2016”
- Gain valuable experience in a fast changing technological market
- Long term career development
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)