The Test Manager is responsible for managing test activities and coordination of the test consultants who execute testing activities on one or more dedicated UMAX projects (on site). These testing activities take place during the project implementation phase (avg. 12-18 months) and involve integration, system, acceptance, and regression testing. The Test Manager is the primary point of contact for delivery quality, and therefore uses his/her experience & skills to ensure the results meet our clients' continued satisfaction after implementation. He/she also can advise the customer in the design/modification/configuration of system flows.
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Test Manager, you…
• define a unique test strategy for each of your customer projects
• determine and elaborate one standard test approach and methodology (incl. test plans and test reports)
• coordinate test teams on multiple projects (avg. 4-8 Test Consultants)
• ensure you stay within project budget while sustaining deliverables
• report status and bottlenecks to the respective Project Manager(s)
• develop customer training on advised methodology and ensure adherence throughout test phase
• advise customer on latest testing methodologies and tools
• are willing to work 50% at our customers’ site
Our ideal candidate…
• is a dynamic team player looking for a challenge in an evolving, international environment
• has min. 5 years’ experience with Software Test Management
• has experience with structured software testing of commercial software in an external consultative (project) setting (as opposed to internal R&D development testing)
• has knowledge of & experience with Test Methodologies, Test Automation and Quality Management
• is familiar with Test Tools like MS Test Manager, DevOps, TFS, TopDesk ... or similar
• is detail oriented and accurate
• has a strong interest in understanding customers’ business processes (functional knowledge)
• is customer oriented and diplomatic
• is a native Dutch speaker with excellent oral & verbal communications skills, also in English
What we offer...
• A warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
• You will gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development and personal growth
• For those who want to: the possibility to work on projects abroad (NL, UK, US…)
• Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
• A very attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
• Brand new, modern Headquarters (as from July 1st), a stone's throw away from the highway
• Regular ‘fun’ moments!
Discover how it is to work for us! Read the story of Phyline, who has started with Itineris as a Test Consultant a couple of years ago.