Your role and tasks...
We are looking for new talent to join our BI Team.
BI is a continuous journey. Remaining up to date on the newest trends and data is a must, the team consistently searches for more intelligence to add value to our solution and help make our product UMAX a greater success.
You will be responsible for analyzing the technical & functional requierements of our various clients. This will involve translating those requirements and those of other consultants into functional business intelligence designs.
You will also be responsible for training the clients and colleagues in the use of the Business Intelligence solution that is built based on the functional designs you created.
We are looking for someone...
• With at least 4 years of relevant, technical, Business Intelligence experience
• Who has experience working in a Microsoft environment
• Who will function as a bridge between the functional and core technical requirements
• Who can translate report definitions into a technical reporting model
• Who believes that intelligent insights in data will significantly improve the whole business
• Who is convinced that BI reporting is a must within our company to upscale our service towards our clients
• Who has experience in dimensional modeling
• With the capacity to absorb and synthesize current BI and trend data
• Who is eager to discover new features and to continuously expand their knowledge in BI technology related to Dynamics 365
• Who has knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server BI-Suite (reporting services, analysis services, integration services, PowerBI, Azure SQL ..), with understanding and defining database structures and SQL queries as a minimum.
• Knowledge of Power BI concepts and DAX query language is a plus.
• Who is familiar with Microsoft excel pivot tables and reporting.
• Who is fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written).
What we offer...
• Work for a leading International software vendor in the utilities sector elected “Trends Gazellen 2016”
• Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)