As e-learning developer, your responsibilities include:
• Designing and creating engaging, effective e-learning courses. This includes creating new content but also maintaining and refreshing the existing e-learning courses.
• Supporting the future development and maintenance of the LMS
• Give training related to your strengths, interest and needs of the company.
• Thinking along and making proposals on the future training approach
• Support the general L&D administration
• Articulate Storyline has no secrets for you and is one of favorite working tools
• You are used to working with Photoshop or Illustrator
• Knowledge of Moodle/Totara is a plus, knowledge of an LMS a must
• Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and oral
• Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development
• Opportunity to contribute to the further development of a professional L&D team within Itineris