Financial Controller Europe
Your role and tasks...
As a financial Controller you will be responsible for accurate financial reporting and for driving financial forecasts. You will directly report to the CFO and liaise with the Project Management Office and Project Managers.
- You are responsible for the monthly European and Statutory management reporting including consolidation of management reports.
- You prepare the monthly Europe revenue and cash inflow forecast
- You assist the CFO with Financial Planning and budgeting.
- You provide financial support to other departments within the organisation.
- You drive the monthly revenue and cash inflow forecast
- You highlight risks, opportunities and corrective actions
- You streamline financial reporting procedures
- You provide Ad hoc assistance e.g. payroll review, financial reporting of subsidies files …
Who are we looking for...
- Master with a major in accounting or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge of accounting standards (BE GAAP and IFRS)
- At least 2 years of experience in financial controlling or 3 years in auditing.
- Experience in consolidation
- Experience in managerial accounting and/or transfer pricing is a plus.
- Hands-on attitude, problem solving mentality
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- A team player who can work autonomously, is quality driven and eager to take initiatives.
- Experience in the software engineering or professional services industry is a plus
What can we offer you...
…a job at a leading European software vendor in the utilities sector where you can gain valuable experience in a fast changing utilities market. Next to that we offer you:
- become an expert in processes and regulations within the utility market in several European countries
- long term career development and – possibilities
- an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)