You will take full responsibility for all aspects of the complete selection & recruitment process.
• Implement Itineris’ recruitment strategy
• Collaborate with the Staffing Manager to define recruitment needs
• Analyze requested profiles and job content (set up job descriptions)
• Contact, follow up and evaluate recruitment sources
• Search and screen potential candidates
• Create visibility (ads, job fairs, contact with schools and universities,…)
• Coordinate and follow up of interviews
• Contract negotiations
• Update the recruitment database
• Responsible for recruitment related communication and reporting
• Coach business colleagues in improving their interviewing skills
As Recruiter, you think and act further than just recruiting candidates. Therefore you are also acquainted with other HR aspects and are able to manage other HR projects when needed.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with the right professional attitude and roll-up-your-sleeves mentality who likes to take initiatives and who’s driven by quality.
Next to that, you:
• have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
• have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment
• have experience with at least 1 other HR domain
• affinity with recruitment in the ICT consultancy sector is an asset
• have excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
• are result driven and able to deal with ambitious objectives
• are Dutch speaking and have an excellent knowledge of English
What we offer...
• Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
• Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)