Your role and tasks...
As a Scrum Assistant, you are responsible to administer the scrum tasks in our product development environment and to provide reporting support. Hence, broadly speaking, your job consists of three parts: planning, follow up, and reporting.
- assure an up-to-date sprint planning and assure all parties involved are aware
o backlog items and related tasks created, assigned and prioritized to the available resources
o monitoring and follow-up time spent vs forecast
o anticipate the expertise and absence of team-members (holiday, training, …)
- always be aware of the actual situation, monitoring the SCRUM dashboard and ensuring it reflects reality
- be the first contact point for team members with administration and priorities
- prepare and lead scrum events (daily stand-up meetings, sprint review, sprint planning, retrospective) by gathering the necessary information to steer and decide on the continuation of the product timeline
- be the (administrational) right hand of the product development manager
o provide tools for supporting long term planning and team follow up
o provide reports per customer and activity, KPI follow up
o leading and guarding the uniformity and continuously improving professionalism within and cross teams
o timely report inconsistencies and potential risks, proactively propose solutions
o help improve, or implement new, processes in the product development environment (e.g. ALM, bug fix pack procedure,…)
o focus on improving processes and procedures
o 360° view on all goals
o assess the impact of actions and decisions on other departments of the organization
Who are we looking for...
A dynamic team player looking to grow in an evolving, international environment and who has
- knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel)
- experience with SCRUM, planning or ALM-tools (TFS, VSTS, ClearCase, …) is an asset
- experience with Power BI is an asset
- is detailed oriented and accurate
- can distinguish priorities and guard them
- is communicative and makes sure everyone involved has the relevant information
- has affinity with project methodology and project management in an IT consultancy environment
- is Dutch speaking and has a professional level of English (both verbal and written)
What we offer...
- Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- Long term career development
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)