Recruiter - HR Business Partner
Your role and tasks...
Together with the VP’s Operation and Project Manager you will:
• Be in charge of the manpower planning of an entity within Itineris. This includes:
- Own the recruitment process of senior Profiles from A-Z
- Drive the Onboarding Process
- Be actively involved in resource planning/project staffing
- Campus Recruitment
- Employer branding/Referral Program
- Own & Drive the Talent Management Program
- Own & Drive Retention Program
- Drive Employee Engagement
- Drive Performance & Evaluation Cycle
• Collaborate in ad hoc innovative HR Projects.
• Play a vital role in the internal communication strategy (social media, ....)
• Work closely together with the L&D department.
• Contribute daily in making Itineris a great place to work
Who are we looking for...
… a dynamic team player with the right professional attitude and roll-up-your-sleeves mentality who likes to take initiatives and who’s driven by quality. Next to that, you:
• have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
• have at least 7 years of relevant professional experience (at least 3 years in recruitment)
• have experience with at least 1 other HR domain
• affinity with recruitment in the ICT consultancy sector is an asset
• have excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
• are result driven and able to deal with ambitious objectives
• are Dutch speaking and have an excellent knowledge of English
What we offer...
• Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
• Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
• Long term career development
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)